New Registration Requirements:
Your child MUST be present during registration and you must bring the following:
- A completed registration form with the required signatures.
- A Registration fee of $350.00 per family– Non-refundable.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate – Age requirements are as follows:
– Nursery children must be 3 years of age by 12/31/2019
– Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years of age by 12/31/2019
– Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 12/31/2019
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate.
- Written proof of your child’s vaccinations. Department of Health (DOH) requirements (physical exam and immunization) must be met before students can be admitted.
- For Grades 1 through 7 ONLY:
– Your child’s most recent report cards (if you are submitting a copy, please give us a copy of both sides)
– Your child’s most recent standardized Math and Reading scores.
– Sacramental Certification (if your child has received First Communion, Penance and Confirmation)
For your convenience, we offer two programs for extended school hours:
Before-School Program – enables parents to bring their children to school as early as 7:30 a.m. Students stay in the program until the school doors open at 8:00a.m. The rates are: $2.00 daily per child——7:30a.m.-8:00a.m.
After-School Program – used every day or as needed. The hours are from dismissal each day to 6:00p.m.
Updated Before & After-School registration forms will be available during the first week of September 2019.