Your child MUST be present during registration and you must bring the following:
- A completed registration form with the required signatures.
- A Registration fee of $350.00 per family– Non-refundable.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate – Age requirements are as follows:
- 3K For All children must be 3 years of age by 12/31/2022
- Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years of age by 12/31/2022
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 12/31/2022
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate.
- Written proof of your child’s vaccinations (your child’s immunization booklet).
- For Entrance into Grades 2 through 8 ONLY:
- Your child’s most recent report cards (if you are submitting a copy, please give us a copy of both sides.
- Your child’s most recent standardized Math and Reading scores.
- Sacramental Certification (if your child has received First Communion, Penance and Confirmation)
- The early Re-registration fee is $200 per family, until February 28th. After February 28th, the Re-registration fee is $350 per family.
- All Re-registration must be complete by March 15, 2022 to guarantee your child’s place at our Academy.
- All Re-registration fees are non-refundable.
- Please complete the re-registration form below and return it as soon as possible to take advantage of our special re-registration incentive for currently registered families.
- If you are interested in applying for any tuition assistance, please refer to the material that was sent to you from the Board’s Tuition Assistance Committee. You can also visit our website for more information on tuition assistance.
- It is recommended that you begin gathering materials needed for the preparation of your income tax return which is a requirement for applying for any tuition assistance.
For your convenience, the Academy offers two programs for extended school hours:
Before School Program – which enables parents to bring their children to school as early as 7:30 am. Students stay in the program until the school doors open at 8:00 am.
Extended Day Program – which provides supervised activities, cultural experiences, and study/homework time. The hours are from dismissal each day until 5:45 m. Options provide for everyday attendance or when needed by parents.