Your child MUST be present during registration and you must bring the following:
- A completed registration form with the required signatures.
- A Registration fee of $350.00 per family– Non-refundable.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate – Age requirements are as follows:
- Nursery children must be 3 years of age by 12/31/2021
- Pre-Kindergarten must be 4 years of age by 12/31/2021
- Kindergarten must be 5 years of age by 12/31/2021
- Your child’s Baptismal Certificate.
- Written proof of your child’s vaccinations (your child’s immunization booklet).
- For Entrance into Grades 2 through 8 ONLY:
- Your child’s most recent report cards (if you are submitting a copy, please give us a copy of both sides.
- Your child’s most recent standardized Math and Reading scores.
- Sacramental Certification (if your child has received First Communion, Penance and Confirmation)
For the re-registration of students currently attending ICCA and the registration of new family members, Current Parents should log into the Option C portal.
Please contact our main office for more information.
For your convenience, the Academy offers two programs for extended school hours:
Before School Program – which enables parents to bring their children to school as early as 7:30 am. Students stay in the program until the school doors open at 8:00 am.
Extended Day Program – which provides supervised activities, cultural experiences, and study/homework time. The hours are from dismissal each day until 5:45 m. Options provide for everyday attendance or when needed by parents.