In partnership with St. John’s Preparatory School, IMMAC offers multidisciplinary after school activities that promote STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math)
- Robotics (Grades 3-8) – Students employ science & engineering techniques to design, construct, and operate robots.
- Performing Arts (Grades 5-8) – Students learn the elements of putting on a live show – staging, sound, lighting, etc. as well expanding their creativity and developing their own voice through stage performance.
- Dance (Grades K-8) – Hip hop focused to provide students movement and fun while learning engaging dance routines.
- Photography (Grades 5-8) – Students learn the art & practice of creating images using various techniques & mediums.
- Italian through Experience (Grades K-5) – Fun activities such as songs, drawing, and dance introduce our young students to the Italian language.