Online resources for families to help keep their child engaged in learning during their time out of school. These are free sites with a variety of fun learning activities.
- www.starfall.com – Great for Circle Time activities. (Calendar, numbers, letters, songs)
- www.Brainpop.com – Covers all subjects Pre-K and up– click on box that says “free stuff” at bottom of page to get key code.
- Virtual Field Trips
- Scholastic Learning Courses for Kids at Home
- Hand Washing Tips
- List of Educational Companies Offering Free Subscriptions for Kids Due to School Closings
- List of Free Online Resources and Activities
- At Home Activity Suggestions from Janet Heed, District Superintendent, Diocese of Brooklyn
- COVID-19 Parent Handout…Talking to Children about COVID-19
- Hand Sanitizer Factsheet
- Parent Resource…Helping Children Cope
- Parent Resource…Talking with Children About Coronavirus Disease 2019
- Mental Health Support During COVID-19
- Easing Fear that COVID-19 May Cause Children
- COVID-19 How to Inform and Reassure your Child