Immac’s SUMMER FUN will be returning this summer to provide children with a SAFE and fun-filled summer! Summer Fun will be a 6 week program beginning TUESDAY July 5th and ending August 12th! Summer Fun will be offered Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 4:00 pm. Drop off and Pick up will be at the gym doors. Summer Fun is for children 4 years (children entering 4-K in Sept) to 12 years old. Summer Fun will provide a caring, fun, and friendly learning environment with outdoor activities, trips, arts and crafts, and movies.We look forward to spending the summer together.
A non-refundable registration fee of $75.00 per child is required for those registered to attend Immaculate Conception Catholic Academy in September 2022. For students who are not registered in the academy, the registration fee is $100.00. For those registering multiple children, there is a family registration fee of $125 for Immac families and $150 for non-Immac families. The registration fee will include a camp t-shirt. The registration fee must accompany the registration form and week 1 payment. For those who DO NOT attend Immac, please provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate and immunization record.
SUMMER FUN 2022 RATES
|Week 2-6||1st Child||2nd Child|
|Weekly||$300 per week||$200 per week|
|Daily||$70 per day||$60 per day|
*Week 1 begins on Tuesday July 5th and is a 4 day week.Therefore please note the adjusted weekly rate for week 1 ONLY.*
|Week 1||1st Child||2nd Child|
|Weekly||$240 per week||$160 per week|
One day a week will be a trip day! Each trip day is an additional $25 to cover trip expenses. Some trips will be walking distance and others will be bussed. A list of trips will be provided as Summer Fun approaches.
Payments must be made by check, money order, paypal or venmo; NO CASH will be accepted. The venmo handle is @immac216329 (When paying venmo please note your child’s name and dates attending in the memo section) All payments must be made in advance.
On behalf of the Immaculate Conception Catholic Academy Astoria Summer Fun Program, we look forward to a fun summer!
Ms. Gina Hopkins & Mrs. Lisa Mills
Directors – Summer Fun Program
Please read below for the Summer Fun Information
- Summer Fun Program begins July 5, 2022 – August 12, 2022.
- The Summer Fun Program is for ages 4-12 years old. The children will be grouped in cohorts by age. Children must be toilet trained to participate in the Summer Fun Program.
- All safety, health, and sanitization protocols will be followed in the Summer Fun Program. Summer Fun will be following New York State Covid guidelines.
- The hours are 8:00 am to 4:00pm Monday – Friday
- Each trip day is an additional $25 to cover trip expenses. A calendar of trips will be provided. If your child is not participating on the trip’s day, there will be no Summer Fun program available for your child. The entire program goes on the trips and no one stays behind. On trip days, please wear your camp t-shirt which will be provided.
- Drop off begins at 8:00AM at the gym doors. Temperatures will be taken upon arrival and anyone with a temperature will need to go home. Children will check in, put their things away and begin the day!
- Pick up your children by 4:00 p.m. The pick-up location is at the Gym doors. Please call 347-728-3283 and someone will bring your child to you. At this point, you will sign out your child.
- The registration fee must accompany the Registration Form for the Summer Fun Program and return in an envelope marked Summer Fun Program. Payment for the first week (July 5) of the Summer Fun Program must also accompany the registration.
- Payments must be made by check, money order, paypal or venmo; NO CASH will be accepted. The Venmo handle is @immac216329. The registration fee is non refundable.
- If your child is absent on the day he /she is registered to attend a doctor’s note must be brought to the Summer Fun Program in order to receive a credit for the day missed. Please note, there will be no refunds. We will credit the day to the following week
- For those who do not attend Immac, a copy of the child’s birth certificate and immunization record MUST be provided with the registration form and fee. Your child’s registration form WILL NOT BE TAKEN without a copy of their birth certificate and immunization record.
- Please make sure to send your child with lunch. Lunch will begin at 12:00pm each day. We are not participating in the NYC Food Program this summer. Please be sure to include an ice pack if you are sending yogurt, cheese, or dairy. We do not have a refrigerator to store lunch boxes.. Also, we are not permitted to heat food.
- Please send your child with a reusable water bottle each day. We have water coolers where they can refill their bottles. If you prefer bottled water the cost is $1.00 per bottle of water.
- Lunch Specials – Pizza will be available for purchase on Special Lunch Days. Special Lunch is not included in the weekly or daily rate. Special Lunch must be paid in cash.
- All children attending The Summer Fun Program will need to bring a bathing suit, water shoes, sunscreen, towel, lunch, drink, and a reusable water bottle of their own. Snacks will be available for purchase. Please note, your child will need to change themselves. We are not permitted to change your child. We recommend sending your child in their bathing suit, so they only have to change one time.
- Remember to apply sunscreen to your child before arrival at the Summer Fun Program. Please send in sunscreen with your child’s name so they can re-apply as needed. No one in the Summer Fun Program is permitted to apply sunscreen to your child. However, we can put the sunscreen in your child’s hand so they can apply.
- For children who will be entering PRE-K and KINDERGARTEN in September 2022, please send a set of extra clothes to leave at the Summer Fun Program labeled with your child’s name in a Ziploc bag.
- Late pick up fee: $20.00 per child for every fifteen minutes after 4:00 p.m. After two (2) late pick-ups, the student will be dismissed from The Summer Fun Program.
- Children who have behavioral problems will be dismissed from the Summer Fun Program after two (2) warnings to the family.
- Cell Phones – If your child comes to the Summer Fun Program with a cell phone, they must keep it in their bag during The Summer Fun Program. If you need to speak to your child while they are with us, please call 347-728-3283 and we will put you in touch with them.
- Electronic devices and handheld games may be used during designated times.
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with their name. The IMMAC Summer Fun Program is not responsible for any lost items.
- For any questions please email us: [email protected]