After School Program Phone: 347-728-0201
Immaculate Conception Catholic Academy is pleased to provide our families with a faculty-supervised After School Program. We share our mission with the school: to provide each child with a safe and nurturing environment that facilitates a love of learning as well as a love for God, others, and self. Our After School Program is one of many reasons why we consider ourselves to be the best little school in the heart of Astoria.
Application Coming Soon
- The After School Program begins Monday, September 9th.
- The hours are from dismissal until 6:00 p.m. every school day. On early dismissal days, your child will go directly to the After School Program until 6:00 p.m.
- If the After School Program will not be in session, you will be notified in advance. A school calendar will be sent home advising you of the dates the program will not be in session.
- The children will have a snack, do homework, play games and participate in various other activities.
- The children need to bring a snack of their own.
- UPK Parent need to send in a snack and drink every day, and lunch on half days. No food is available in afterschool
- Please label all of your child’s belongings with his/her name. The school is not responsible for any lost items.
- Students should bring a quiet game or reading material. No Cell Phones, IPads, Gameboys, etc
- The homework period will be supervised. However, children will be responsible for completing their own assignments. Teachers will not be checking homework for accuracy or studying with children for exams. Parents still remain responsible for checking homework and preparing for exams.
- Pick up your children at or before 6:00 p.m. Come to the gym door on the Grotto side. Please sign out noting the time of departure.
- Late pick up fee: $10.00 every 10 minutes after 6:00 p.m. After three (3) late pick-ups, the student will be dismissed from the program.
- Children who have behavioral problems will be dismissed from the program after two (2) warnings to the family.
- The school office closes at 4:00 p.m. Do not leave messages on the school’s answering machine. To contact the After School Program call (347)728-0201.
- The Program is limited to 60 children.
- If you need to change from the Weekly to the Daily plan, please let us know in writing at least two (2) weeks in advance.
After School Program Fees
- The Annual Registration and Supply fee is $50.00 per family.
- The Weekly fee is $115.00 per first child and will be adjusted for weeks that include a holiday.
- The Daily fee is $25.00 per first child – this option is better for families not needing the program every day.
- The fee for a second child will be added at half the rate for one child.
- On Half days if your child/children stays in after school you will be charged an extra $10.00 for the first child and $5.00 for the second.
- You will receive a bill after each month and payment is due by the 20th of the following month (ex. January after school bill is due by February 20th). School tuition and After School payments must be kept up to date in order for a child to participate in the After School Program. If your payment is more than one month late, your child will not be allowed to continue in the After School Program.
- Returned checks are subject to a $50.00
- Please complete one application for each child. Be sure to update phone numbers or addresses if they change.
- The $50 Registration and Supply fee must be included with each application and returned in an envelope marked with your child’s name and grade by Friday, September 13th.
- Applications will be accepted on a first come, first served basis.
We thank you for your cooperation and look forward to a happy, productive and successful school year!
Mrs. Kathleen Gonzalez – After School Program Director