2021-2022 Tuition Rates
|Days||Tuition for 2021-2022 School Year||10 monthly Payments of:|
|5 Full Days/Week||$6,950||$695|
*A discount is available for families with an older child(ren) enrolled in an upper grade.
- $250.00/Year for the Morning session
- $500.00/Year for the Full Day session
Special Rate for Kindergarten and 1st Grade for a Limited Time!
|Catholic/Non-Catholic||Tuition for 2021-2022 School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
|1 Child (Catholic)||$3,330||$330|
|1 Child (Non-Catholic)||$3,900||$390|
2nd Grade through 8th Grade
|Catholic||Tuition for 2021-2022 School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
|Non-Catholic||Tuition for 2021-2022 School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
To qualify for the Catholic rate, the student must be a baptized Catholic and the Parents must be a registered parishioner and regular contributor to their Catholic parish.
A tuition discount is available for Grades 2-8:
- If paid in full by the end of August: $200; if paid in 2 installments by the end of August and the end of December: $100
NOTE: This discount does not apply to the discounted tuition for Kindergarten and Grade 1.
In addition to the tuition, the Academy will collect an Academy Fee per student for a variety of expenses directly related to each student.
|Kindergarten - Grade 8||$250/Student|
|Academy Fee||Early Registration Fee - by February 28, 2021|
Families are encouraged to participate in all the fundraisers; the Walkathon, Chocolate Sale and Annual Auction are mandatory in order to supplement tuition and contribute to operating expenses.
All parents will be billed for tuition through Facts in 10 equal payments:
- First payment due in August; every month thereafter until May
- You may choose either the 10th or 20th of each month to make your payment
- You may choose from 3 option to make tuition payments:
- Automated payment from your checking account
- Automatic payment on a credit card of your choice
- Mail a check to FACTS each month
- Tuition checks brought to the Academy will be subject to a $25 processing charge because the Academy is no longer set up to collect tuition payments.
NOTE: Scholarship amounts will be deducted from the tuition due in late fall, therefore, August, September, October and November tuition payments must be made in full (before considering scholarships). After the scholarship is applied, the remaining tuition balance will be spread over 6 months.
Registration, Fundraising and Academy Fees will be billed through Facts.