2022-2023 Tuition Rates
Special Rate for Kindergarten and 1st Grade for a Limited Time!
|Catholic/Non-Catholic||Tuition for the School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
|1 Child (Catholic)||$4,500||$450|
|1 Child (Non-Catholic)||$5,500||$550|
2nd Grade through 8th Grade
|Catholic||Tuition for the School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
|Non-Catholic||Tuition for the School Year||10 Monthly Payments of:|
Grades 2-8 only: If you pay tuition in full before September 1, 2022, the tuition is discounted by $200.
Additional Academy Discounts
- Catholic Rate: The student must be a baptized Catholic and Parents must be a registered parishioner and regular contributor to their Catholic parish.
- Student Referrals: If you refer a new family to register a student(s) in Grades 2-8 and the student(s) attends Immac and completes the academic year because of your recommendation, you will receive a $250 credit (per student) toward your tuition at the end of the year.
In addition to the tuition, the Academy will collect an Academy Fee per student for a variety of expenses directly related to each student.
|Kindergarten - Grade 8||$250/Student|
|Registration Fee||Early Registration Fee - by February 28, 2021|
The Walkathon, Chocolate Sale and Annual Auction are mandatory fundraisers which supplement tuition and contribute to operating expenses of the Academy.
Fundraising is a key component of our budget that supplements tuition and helps support the operating expenses of the Academy. We recognize the financial burden and sacrifice that many families are already making with their commitment to pay tuition. Our fundraising events pose an opportunity to partner with family and friends to support our Academy.
Mandatory fundraising for 2021-2022: Total $320
- Auction – $100 (will include the price of admission to the event)
- Chocolate Sale – 2 boxes $120
- Walkathon – $100
All parents will be billed for tuition through Facts in 10 equal payments:
- First payment due in August; every month thereafter until May
- You may choose either the 10th or 20th of each month to make your payment
- You may choose from 3 option to make tuition payments:
- Automated payment from your bank account
- Automatic payment on a credit card of your choice, or
- Mail a check to FACTS each month
- Tuition checks brought to the Academy will be subject to a $25 processing charge because the Academy is no longer set up to collect tuition payments.
NOTE: You are required to make full monthly tuition payments until the Diocese finalizes your scholarship amount and notifies the Academy. After the Diocese finalizes your scholarship, the Academy will apply your scholarship in FACTS equally over the remaining tuition payments due.
Registration Fees, Mandatory Fundraising Payments and Academy Fees will be billed through FACTS.